Fun, Intimate, & Inexpensive Mini Weddings
Snowy Region | Sapphire Coast
What do you get -
You enjoy a beautifully styled Ceremony performed by a licensed celebrant, Music of your choice, Champagne Toast, a Photo Session with a professional Photographer, that will also capture your Ceremony, along with Cake & Toast. Once, it is all wrapped up, you then head off as a Married Couple with all of your guests in tow, to celebrate where and how you wish!
Ask us about a pop up wedding in the Snowy Mountains and Sapphire Coast today
What is it all about.
Pop Up weddings are a relatively new concept in Australia and provide couples for a fun, intimate and inexpensive way to marry – legally – without the huge expense of a full wedding. We like to think it is a fun way to elope!! Have your ceremony in the beautiful Snowy or Sapphire Coast regions.
POP UP WEDDING 2017
SATURDAY 26 AUGUST 2017
NUMBER OF GUESTS – anywhere between 2-80 guests
A Pop Up Wedding is a great way to have your marriage ceremony, with no fuss – but at the same time it will look beautiful – less expensive than the “normal” type of ceremony – all you have to do is turn up. Everything is done for you.
What do you get with our Pop Up Wedding Ceremony package?
- · The location is set by the gorgeous babbling Thredbo River
- · Ceremony styling and décor
- · Your marriage officiated by a Celebrant who also liaises with you prior to your ceremony.
- · The Celebrant covers all legal aspects under the Australian Marriage Act
- · A one-hour ceremony
- · A semi-naked Wedding cake which serves 25 guests
- · A bottle of bubbly for the Bride and Groom
- · Location photoshoot with a professional photographer together with 50 edited images delivered to you on a USB
- · Your own Wedding Coordinator
Please Note: There are several time slots available and covers a 90 minute period as follows:
- · Arrival of Groom
- · Arrival of Bride
- · 30 minute marriage ceremony
- · Cake cutting and bubbly toast (you may wish to take the cake away if you are having a reception)
- · 30 minutes with the Photographer
- · End of your Pop Up Wedding – CONGRATULATIONS!
How do I Pay?
Full payment must be made to secure our services and your time slot, together with the signing of Charmed Events Contract.
A complete invoice will be sent to you via email.
Book and pay in full now for $2,200.00.